1. What happened to you memory?
你的记性是怎么搞的?
2. You're going too far!
你太过分了!
3. Don't bury your head in the sand.
不要逃避现实。
4. I have no other choice.
...
1. What happened to you memory?
你的记性是怎么搞的?
2. You're going too far!
你太过分了!
3. Don't bury your head in the sand.
不要逃避现实。
4. I have no other choice.
...
1. You are just trying to save face.
你只是想挽回面子。
2. His argument doesn't hold water.
他的论点站不住脚。
3. Your face tells it all.
你的表情透露了一切。
4. The days are getting longer.
...
1. I can't handle this alone.
我无法单独处理这事。
2. How long will it take to have this radio fixed?
修理这收音机要多久?
3. Come to me if you're in any difficulty.
...
1. I'm very/really/terribly/awfully/extremely sorry.
十分抱歉!
2. Forgive me for breaking my promise.
原谅我食言。
3. Let's forgive and forget.
...
1. What's so funny?
有什么好笑的?
2. I couldn't agree more.
我完全同意。
3. Stay out of this matter, please.
请别管这事。
4. Don't just shake you head.
...
1. I can't make[赶上] it.
我去不了/我赶不上。
2. You can never tell.不知道/谁也没把握。
3. I won't buy[相信;接受] you story.我不信你那一套。
4. It hurts like hell! 疼死啦!
...
1. Excuse me for a moment.
失陪一会儿。
2. I mean it. I'm serious. I'm no kidding!
我是认真的。
3. I'll consider this matter.
我会考虑这件事的。
...
1. It's nothing.
小事情;不足挂齿。
2. It's a long story.
说来话长。
3. It's about time.
时间差不多了。
4. It's incredible.
...
1. I'm all mixed up.
我全搞混了。
2. Let's get together one of these days.
找一天聚聚。
3. He's behind the times.
他落伍了/跟不上时代了。
...
1. It'll come to me.
我会想起来的。
2. You name[具体地说出来] it!
你说出来。
3. Time will tell.
时间会证明的。
4. I will play it by ear[见机行事;临时现做].
...